FLIP FLOP DROP

This blog is dedicated to the random act of kindness to "drop your flops" somewhere that a passerby will notice and adopt. All you need to do is alter or embellish a pair of flip flops, tag them with links to this blog, drop them off somewhere in public and watch the magic happen! This is an ongoing project that will bring lots of smiles and joy to young and old!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dreaming of spring -

In cold and snowy Michigan:  Look here for Flip Flops in the snow.  Scroll down a bit!  That's my new friend Judy's feet in the snow wearing flip flops and hoping for the spring thaw!  I also sent her a pair and some bits of fabric.  She promises to drop some flops this spring.

Join us - it's fun.

1 comment:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Lyn, Yup, I truly enjoyed receiving the very pretty flip flops.. They sure did give me a smile to take the photo with them in the snow.Yes, I am truly dreaming of spring. Lyn I would love to walk on the beach on Merritt Island!! VBG I am truly jealous. Hugs Judy